Malvern Panalytical is pleased to offer a Virtual Spraytec Pharma Training Course: Learn how to get the best droplet/particle size results from your Spraytec for nasal sprays and orally inhaled spray devices (nebulizer, MDI, DPI).
We will cover:
- Theory of laser diffraction
- software review
- Special accessories for inhalation devices
- How to best interface the Spraytec to your device
- What do the results mean, verification of the system
- What to investigate if the results don’t seem right
This is a paid 4 hour virtual course: pricing for Industry $400 per participant per day or Academic and Government $200 per participant per day.
If you use a Spraytec, if you have to review Spraytec data, or if you work in a regulated spray environment, this is a course you don't want to miss.
Course registration will close on March 30, 2021 or as soon as the class fills. Don't wait - register early.
We reserve the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.