Malvern Panalytical is pleased to offer this one day online classroom training, a unique opportunity to better understand the techniques, theory and practical application of your Microcal PEAQ DSC instrument. We will not be covering the other MicroCal systems.
The purpose of these training courses are to provide a basic framework to acquire the skill set to:
- Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement
- Design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good data
- Perform pre-measurement sample preparation and post-measurement software analysis
- Interpret data and troubleshoot issues
- Receive specific assistance in any application issues
This is a paid course the rate is $720 per participant per day, currently we are offering a 50% discount to Academic and Government. To pay with a purchase order or if you have (1) training course vouchers please email signed voucher directly to us here to be redeemed towards the course.
- Trainer will communicate the agenda, the course materials, any necessary software links to participate in this course. Data files, small reference database, if applicable.
- The link to join the course will be provided at least 1 week prior to the course date
- This course is intended to be very interactive.
- The optimal home set-up is dual screen
- Your technical questions are welcomed and encouraged
We reserve the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.
Please note, this course is at time convenient to the Americas, is in English, needs to paid in USD, and recordings are not provided. Pricing is subject to change.