Malvern Panalytical is pleased to offer this one day online classroom training, a unique opportunity to better understand the techniques, theory and practical application of your GPC SEC instrument.
The purpose of these training courses are to provide a basic framework to acquire the skill set to:
- Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement
- Design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good data
- Perform pre-measurement sample preparation and post-measurement software analysis
- Interpret data and troubleshoot issues
- Receive specific assistance in any application issues
This is a virtual paid course: Standard Industry $400 per day or Academic and Government $200 per day
Deadline to register is September 21st please don't wait these courses fill up fast. We reserve the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.
Who Should Attend and Why: Users of the Viscotek brand of GPC/SEC equipment, including TDA305, SEC-MALS 20, TDA302, HT-GPC 350, 270 Dual detector (for users of OMNISEC, see the course scheduled for September 29th)