Malvern Panalytical is pleased to offer a 6hr virtual training course, a unique opportunity to better understand the techniques, theory and practical application of your Mastersizer 3000.
The purpose of these training courses are to provide a basic framework to acquire the skill set to:
- Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement
- Design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good data
- Perform pre-measurement sample preparation and post-measurement software analysis
- Interpret data and troubleshoot issues
- Gain knowledge of what international norms may apply to the technique and other reference material
- Receive specific assistance in any application issues
This is a paid course: Industry $400 per participant per day; Academic and Government $200 per participant per day. If you have a voucher please send an email to us here.
Don't wait - register early. Course registration will close on October 13th or as soon as the class is full.
We reserve the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances.