Join us for a deep dive into the application of nanoparticle tracking analysis (NTA) for tracking the size and concentration of extracellular vesicles, or exosomes.
NanoSight NS300 for exosome characterization
The NanoSight NS300 system provides high-quality size and concentration data for exosome samples. This type of characterization is essential to inform on the effectiveness of isolation and purification processes. What's more, NanoSight's fluorescence capabilities can help you detect nanoparticle subpopulations. You'll also learn how the NanoSight Sample Assistant Autosampler allows walk-away analysis of up to 96 samples in multi-well plate format for greater measurement affinity.
We welcome nanoparticle researchers to come along and learn about this exciting technology and its application in the growing field of extracellular vesicles.
- Agnieszka Siupa - Product Manager, Nanomaterials - Malvern Panalytical
Who should attend?
- Scientists working with extracellular vesicles
- Researchers working with biologics, viral vectors, and drug delivery systems
What will you learn?
- Learn about the NanoSight NTA technology
- Understand how NTA can be applied to the characterization of exosomes
- Learn how fluorescence can be used to enhance extracellular vesicle analysis
- See how sample introduction and analysis can be automated