July 14 2022, 14:00-15:00 (GMT)
Join us as we uncover the characterization solutions for food, drink and confectionary items, in the first of our food webinar series. From the methodology in processing of chocolate masses and finest milling of coffee, to learning how particle size can influence mouthfeel and rheological properties. Discover how flavours can be enhanced and how thermal analysis can be used to investigate the properties of food and food ingredients.
Eat chocolate in the name of science! Have some chocolate to hand for the interactive part of the webinar, where we discuss particle size and influence of mouthfeel. If you have a value and premium chocolate to compare - even better!
With speakers from NETZSCH Analyzing & Testing, NETZSCH Grinding & Dispersing and Malvern Panalytical, we will present a whole range of techniques that will wet your appetite for something sweet!
Learn from our experts as we also introduce the basics of:
- Rheological and thermal characterization
- Particle sizing
- Chocolate processing and fine milling technologies
- Dr. Gabriele Kaiser, Business Field Manager Pharma, Cosmetics, Food - NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH
- Torsten Remmler, Sales and Applications Rheometry - NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH
- Johannes Martin, Technical Sales Business Field Food and Renewable Resources, Sales - NETZSCH-Trockenmahltechnik GmbH
- Dr. Stephen Ward-Smith MRSC, Strategic Account Manager (Pharma and Food) - Malvern Panalytical