Malvern Panalytical offers you a chance to benefit from Malvern Panalytical’s experience in particle and rheological characterization by providing you with a material characterization service for your samples. Samples will either be analyzed at one of Malvern Panalytical’s network of in-house applications laboratories or through Malvern Panalytical approved third party independent analysis labs.
Our Material characterization service can characterize the size distribution, shape distribution and zeta potential of particles, in samples over a wide range of concentrations and particle size using the full range of instrumentation techniques available to them. In addition, we can characterize the rheological properties of a wide range of materials through a variety of test methods and instrumentation types.
Technologies available include:
- Laser diffraction (wet, dry and aerosol dispersions).
- Dynamic light scattering (for macromolecules and colloidal suspension).
- Zeta potential measurement (aqueous and non-aqueous, iso-electric point determinations).
- Automated vision system (wet and dry image analysis).
- Rheological characterization (for fluids, semi-solids, and high temperature polymers).
- Our on-site experts can also advise and collaborate on more complex characterization requirements.
Enquiries regarding these services should be made through our web enquiry form