Date: 5th October 2022, 9:00 - 17:00 GMT
Remote Setting: Teams
Malvern Panalytical is pleased to offer a 1-day virtual training course to gain insights into the techniques, theory, and practical application of your Mastersizer 3000.
The purpose of this training course is to provide a basic framework to acquire the skill set to:
- Understand the basics of the technique and the instrumentation used in the measurement
- Design an experiment in a systematic and scientific manner to obtain good data
- Perform pre-measurement sample preparation and post-measurement software analysis
- Interpret data and troubleshoot issues
- Gain knowledge of what international norms may apply to the technique and other reference material
- Receive specific assistance in any application issues
Places are reserved for customers that have recently purchased a new system and have been provided with a CTI2000 voucher for a seat at one of our regularly scheduled training courses.
Additional seats to this Malvern Panalytical course can be purchased separately referencing the associated CTA1000 part number for a price of £421 (costs may vary depending on quoted currency).
CTI2000 vouchers remain valid for 1 year after the date of installation. Additional CTA vouchers remain valid for 2 years after the date the voucher was purchased. PLEASE NOTE: vouchers have no cash value and cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned.
Course registration will close on 3rd October or as soon as the class is full, whichever comes first. Places are limited to 25 attendees.
- The instructor will communicate the agenda, the course materials, any necessary software links to participate in this course, if applicable.
- The link to join the course will be provided at least 1 week prior to the course date
- This course is intended to be very interactive.
- Internet access is required with audio and visual capability for the best experience
- Your technical questions are welcomed and encouraged
We reserve the right to cancel courses due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances. Please note, this is a virtual course and will be provided in English.