Software download for Highscore software v5.2
- Complete integration of all tasks within one user interface
- Powerful search-match algorithm
- Reference databases
- User-owned reference data is kept separate from the commercial databases and can be stored in as many separate user databases as you like. All databases (commercial or user-owned) can contain reference data, structure data and reference scans.
- Document-based structure with history and multiple datasets
- Automating your analyses
- Making your work easy using automatic reports
- State-of-the-art profile fit with 3 model functions and options
- Extensive help system and tutorials for self-study
- Data exchange by XRDML, text and binary scan file formats of all major suppliers
Highscore 5.2 release: new features
HighScore version 5.2 with/without the Plus option is a new minor version release. Here are the new and updated capabilities compared to HighScore 5.1:
- Simulation and fitting of the atomic radial pair-distribution function in an easy automatic way (or in manual mode).
- General switch to either fit/simulate XRD or PDF data.
- Simulation and fitting of partial PDFs (selected atom pairs only).
- Quantification of multiple PDF phases.
- Refining multiple PDFs and/or different ranges of one PDF sequentially through Smart Batch.
- Restoring Smart Batch (or any other action based on a parameter set) from the history of a Document (HPF/HPF2), enabling easy way to transport a Smart Batch to another PC.
- New ICDD PDF-4+/Web licenses are supported.
- A new background determination method based on a cubic spline function.
- 2D Data denoising with Principal Component Analysis (PCA).
- Faster fits on big models by more parallelization.
- All HighScore parameters available in scripts.
- High DPI monitor problems fixed.
- From version 5.2 onwards, every HPF2 document based on XRDML files contains the zipped XRDML data. This allows the creation of a complete report, containing the full instrumental configuration, the original measured data plus all analysis details.
- Forwards compatibility: It is possible to open any old *.HPF HighScore document in version 5.2.
- Backwards compatibility: It is not possible to open a new *.HPF2 document from version 5.2 in elder versions of HighScore. However, you can save documents in the old .HPF format for a partial backwards compatibility.
See what’s new!
See the full overview of changes in the different versions!
Terms relating to software downloads
Use of software:
If you download software from this site, use of the software is subject to the license terms in the Software Licence Agreement. Downloading software assumes you understand and agree to the terms of the software licensing agreement.
The materials and services provided at this site are provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind. Malvern Panalytical does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials or services at this site. Malvern Panalytical may make changes to the materials and services at this site at any time without notice. Malvern Panalytical makes no commitment to update the materials and services at this site. This site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local Malvern Panalytical representative (select "About us-Contact us") for more information.
Limitation of liability:
In no event will Malvern Panalytical or its suppliers, or other 3rd parties mentioned at this site be liable for any damages whatsoever that may result from use of the products (including software downloads) and services mentioned at this site. If your use of the materials (including software downloads), information or services from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, Malvern Panalytical bears no responsibility