Do you have problems getting your powders to flow? Ever get frustrated when a batch of material doesn’t dissolve as quickly as expected? If so, using automated image analysis to investigate particle shape could help you overcome these challenges!
Increase efficiency with automated image analysis
From API to excipients, when you look at materials under a microscope, you see a world of detail that is invisible to the naked eye. Automated image analysis takes your understanding of particle size analysis to the next level by:
- rapidly measuring a large number of particles
- reporting multiple images and size and shape parameters for individual particles
- producing statistically significant size and shape distribution data
- reducing subjectivity and improving the reproducibility of results
- using powerful software to help interpret all this data!
Automated image analysis is a useful tool that can be used throughout the development process. In this webinar, we will show you how automated image analysis works, explain the differences between static and dynamic imaging, show how imaging fits alongside other particle characterization technologies, and demonstrate how the results can be used in practice, with some examples of applications.
Anne Virden Ph.D. - Product Manager Micro Materials - Malvern Panalytical
Who should attend?
- Scientists in pharmaceutical research and development who need to get as much detail as possible from a small sample
- Engineers in process and quality control who need to understand how processes and process changes affect particles
- Pharmaceutical scientists who need to ensure that particles in the final product meet specification
What will you learn?
- Understand what automated image analysis is
- Learn how particle shape can help you
- Understand the behavior of your materials
- Understand the difference between static and dynamic imaging