Epsilon Xflow for direct analysis in (petro)chemical processes
Environmental impact. Price pressure. These are just two things that are driving the (petro) chemical industry to improve their operational efficiency. But how? One way is better understanding the elemental composition of the raw materials. Having this information at-line or online will offer data quicker and help companies make faster adaptations to their operations.
The Epsilon Xflow is an on-line analyser that provides insights into the elemental composition of liquid processes. The system enables X-ray Fluorescence to continue measuring the essential chemical elements during processing and feed this data directly to process control. The Epsilon Xflow provides valuable insights in several (petro)chemical processes like PTA production, desulfurization of hydrocarbons and blending of fuels.
In this webinar the Epsilon Xflow and its capabilities are introduced. And we’ll show you how you can benefit from this remarkable solution.
- Michel Zoontjes - XRF Application Specialist and Product Manager XRF
Who should attend?
- Those interested in increasing the efficiency of their (petro)chemical processes.Those interested in getting introduced to the Epsilon Xflow
- Anyone with an interest to keep up with development in XRF
What will you learn?
- Learn about the possibility to measure processes on-line
- Learn the capabilities of on-line X-ray fluorescence (XRF)
- Learn about the capabilities of the Epsilon Xflow