Software download for Mastersizer 2000 software v5.13
||Tamanho do arquivo
Notas de lançamento
- Caution: upgrade from version 1.0 is possible, but will require a firmware update by a Malvern Engineer
- Important information for Windows NT users ONLY
- Mastersizer 2000 software requires that version 2.50 of the Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) is installed
- Systems running MS Internet Explorer 4.01 or above will already have the MDAC as part of the standard installation
- Mastersizer 2000 v5.12 software requires Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.1 or greater to be present in order for it to install.
- Refer to upgrade versions
Terms relating to software downloads
Use of software:
If you download software from this site, use of the software is subject to the licence terms in the Software Licence Agreement. Downloading software assumes you understand and agree to the terms of the software licensing agreement
The materials and services provided at this site are provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind. Malvern does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials or services at this site. Malvern may make changes to the materials and services at this site at any time without notice. Malvern makes no commitment to update the materials and services at this site. This site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your local Malvern representative (select "About us-Contact us") for more information.
Limitation of liability:
In no event will Malvern or its suppliers, or other 3rd parties mentioned at this site be liable for any damages whatsoever that may result from use of the products (including software downloads) and services mentioned at this site. If your use of the materials (including software downloads), information or services from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, Malvern Instruments bears no responsibility