Fecha registrada: March 31 2016
Duration: 14 minutes 39 secondsThis live online demo is designed to get you up close and personal with the Morphologi G3. You will be given an insider's look at the instrument and its accessories via our lab webcam and follow the measurement of typical samples using the Morphologi G3. This will introduce you to automated image analysis and the powerful Morphologi G3 software to show you how the combination of size and shape parameters can be used to better understand your materials.
We will look at how a dry powder sample can be dispersed using the integrated sample dispersion unit. We will then run a quick measurement and take you through the software features available for interpreting the results. There will also be time to ask any questions that you have about image analysis and the Morphologi G3.
Table of contents
1. Demo at your desk: Morphologi G3
2. What is automated particle imaging?
3. Automated Image Analysis: Measurement process
8. Image capture and analysis
9. Morphological shape descriptors: Elongation
10. Morphological shape descriptors: Convexity
11. Morphological shape descriptors: Circularity
12. Morphological shape descriptors: Intensity
13. Morphological shape descriptors: Summary
14. Options for sample dispersion
16. Thank you for your attentionAny questions?
17. What is the Morphologi G3-ID?
18. Thank you for your attentionAny questions?
19. Thank You!