Fecha registrada: November 25 2020
Duration: 02 hours 42 minutes 00 seconds
Together with guest speakers we share knowledge for exploration to process optimization and environmental monitoring by improving the analysis of raw materials and process streams.
News and advances in X-ray fluorescence, X-Ray diffraction, on-line monitoring (CNA), particle size and morphology analysis, near infrared (NIR) characterization and sample preparation will be presented.
Day 2 Agenda
- Optimising your energy consumption and efficiency during processing: why you should monitor particle size during grinding, transport, spray drying and more
- Precision mining for better grade control & process savings: why companies should pay more attention to ore mineralogy using X-ray diffraction
- Mineralogical monitoring applications: Case studies on how companies are using XRD
- Keeping up with increased demand and working in Covid-19 safe distancing measures: why you should re-think robo-lab automation and online analysis for liquor monitoring
- Advances in elemental analysis using XRF: increased throughput with combined ED and WDXRF technologies, cluster analysis, small spot analysis
- How optimizing your sample preparation leads to better control of your process
- Q&A, Close
Are you working for a mining company or technical association? Are you a researcher, professor or professional seeking knowledge to increase recovery rates and efficiency? Then this event is designed for you. Especially with the current COVID-19 pandemic situation, we will focus on solutions that protect people in the laboratories and allow continuous operation with a minimal number of operators.
To watch the presentations from Day 1, please click here.