We put a lot of effort into making the Mastersizer 3000 software easy to use, but this doesn’t mean that it’s not still powerful and flexible.
In this webinar, we’ll show you some of the software features that you may not yet have found! These features can make your method development easier, such as the SOP player and Optical Property Optimiser. When it comes to reporting your results, you can streamline this process by customizing reports, parameters, and graphs, or by exporting data to be picked up by LIMS systems. Finally, we’ll share some of our tips and tricks for troubleshooting when the results don’t look quite right.
- Ph.D. - Product Manager - Micro Materials
John Ddungu - Product Technical Specialist - Diffraction
Who should attend?
- Anyone who uses the Mastersizer 3000 software to make measurements, develop methods, or review results
What will you learn?
- Simplify your results by customizing reports
- Speed up QC by adding pass-fail criteria to reports
- How to use the Optical Property Optimizer to assess your materials
- Using the SOP player to ease method development
- How the software can help you with troubleshooting