This webinar series considers the requirements for elemental analysis of pharmaceutical intermediates and final dosage forms using X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF). In the first webinar, we discussed the position of XRF in this application, and in the second, we performed a live demonstration of the analytical workflow.
In this third webinar, we will discuss a case study done in collaboration with Salutas Pharma GMBH in Germany, which was recently published in the Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biological Analysis. This study demonstrates the capability of the Epsilon 4 XRF system for elemental impurity screening of real oral dosage drug products.
In this webinar, we will evaluate the drug properties that can have an effect on the final analysis, and investigate the overall capability of XRF for the screening of pharmaceutical products.
Michel Zoontjes - Product Manager EDXRF
- Who should attend?
• Those developing methods for elemental analysis ; for example, using ICP, AAS or XRF.
• Those developing pharmaceutical formulations who are interested in elemental impurity analysis.
• Those producing or setting specifications for pharmaceutical raw materials or intermediates.
- What will you learn?
• Elemental screening analysis of pharmaceutical products
• The workflow for XRF analysis compared to techniques such as ICP and AAS, and understand the value that XRF can deliver to your laboratory.