High sample throughput
O mais rápido espectrômetro WDXRF do mercado
Axios FAST é o principal espectrômetro WDXRF simultâneo da PANalytical. Baseado na arrojada plataforma Axios, foi projetado para análises rápidas e aplicações de alta produtividade de amostras, em que a velocidade de análise significa dinheiro.
O Axios FAST possibilita a medição simultânea de até 28 elementos, gerando análises de rotina extremamente rápidas para controle de processos em tempo real. Na verdade, é possível obter uma produtividade diária superior a 1.000 amostras. Estes recursos o tornam ideal para aplicações nas indústrias de metais e mineração e no setor de serviços de laboratórios de análises, incluindo:
• Produção de aço e ligas de metais
• Serviços de laboratório comerciais de alta produtividade
High sample throughput
With fast sample handling and outstanding operational reliability, the Axios FAST simultaneous XRF spectrometer is the first choice for high-speed analytical control.
- Continuous loading via turret mechanism
- 168 position VRC sample changer, with flexible tray loading for unattended batch analysis
- Direct loading
- Sample barcode reader for fast, error-free sample loading and data entry
- Simultaneous measurement of up to 28 elements, with a minimum of 2 second measurement per sample
- High sensitivity HiPer channels for light-element analysis
- Analytical flexibility with the option of up to 4 goniometers
- Range of X-ray anode materials (Rh, Cr, Mo, Au) enables highest performance for specific application
Enhanced instrument uptime
Designed for process critical analysis, Axios FAST is manufactured to the highest quality standards, incorporating innovative technology to prevent and minimize downtime.
- SST-mAX with ZETA technology - eliminating tube drift and reducing calibration maintenance
- CHI-BLUE X-ray tube window coating for increased X-ray tube durability and corrosion resistance
- Dust removal device removes dust from samples prior to measurement, minimizing dust entry to the system, maximizing uptime
- Compact measurement chamber with externally mounted channels – allows unrestricted access to critical components without compromising the vacuum system -allowing rapid post-maintenance stabilization
Proven and dedicated software for limited user intervention
Axios FAST operates using the latest version of PANalytical’s proven SuperQ XRF software, renowned for its highly intuitive interface and menu. Even inexperienced personnel can carry out routine analyses with a minimum of instruction, yet the software still contains the analytical power and capabilities needed to meet the most experienced users’ requirements.
Made for automation
Axios FAST’s dedicated software and hardware interfaces allow flexible connection to sample transport devices and host computers, for fully automated analysis. Axios FAST is also the basis of the TEAMworks (total element analyzing module) solution that combines OES and WDXRF.
For analysis where seconds matter
Axios FAST expresses its analytical power by performing in high throughput environments like service labs, with the analysis of mining samples (e.g. Fe-ore, Ni-ore) but also in a wide range of production and quality control applications involved in the iron and steel industry, where immediate sample analysis is needed. Typical applications are: wide range calibration for low alloy, ferritic and austenitic steels, wide range calibration of Al alloys, wide range calibration of titanium alloys, analysis of low alloy steels, analysis of stainless steels, analysis of tool steels, analysis of cast iron and analysis of iron ore samples prepared as fused beads.
|Sample handling||Performance related||Uptime|
|Barcode reader||SST-mAX (160 mA) tube||Max. 28 channels||PANassist|
|Continuous loading||• ZETA technology||Max. 4 goniometer positions||Dust removal device|
|Direct loading||• CHI-BLUE coating||High counting rate capacity (up to 3 Mcps)|
• 168 positions
|Iso-Watt switching||HiPer channels|