Fecha registrada: March 22 2017
This webinar focuses around the application of mine geology and features ASD's TerraSpec Halo Mineral Identifier.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Roles of the mine geologist at the mine sites
- The importance of NIR as a tool to provide mineralogy information to geologists, engineers, and mine planners and examples of their use.
- How the mine geologist can efficiently classify waste, ore, and possible problematic ore in different parts of the mine
- Field validation for the metallurgical engineer during processing
- Why the TerraSpec Halo is an important instrument for the Mine Geologist/Geometallurgist
Table of contents
1. 2017-03-22 TerraSpec Halo for the Mine Geologist