Fecha registrada: June 17 2021
Battery technology is rapidly evolving – and manufacturers’ needs are evolving along with it. To achieve fast commercialization in this market environment, manufacturers must be able to optimize and maintain product quality – and for this, they need accurate data on production processes and materials, particularly those concerning the electrode components.
The analytical capabilities of Malvern Panalytical and NETZSCH Analyzing and Testing can be applied to broad areas of the battery manufacturing process.
The ‘enhancing battery performance with materials quality control’ workshop was a full day event and all presentations are available on demand:
- Importance of particle size and shape to better understand the packing density, battery energy and power density (Morphologi 4)
- Introduction to rotational and capillary rheometry: How to measure shear viscosity and viscoelastic properties of battery slurries
- How to interpret the rheological data of battery slurries
- Measuring Accurate Particle Size and Shape of Battery Materials
- Measuring Low-Shear Flow Behavior and Viscoelastic Properties with NETZSCH Rotational Rheometer Kinexus and Measuring High-Shear Flow Behavior with NETZSCH Rosand Capillary Rheometer