Back by popular demand, Malvern Panalytical is pleased organize the 32nd Ores and Minerals Analysis conference. This edition of the virtual workshop will focus on mining and processing for nickel. Malvern Panalytical’s application experts will share knowledge through case studies and reference sites.
What we’re doing differently from previous editions is to touch on topics that are close to your heart. For instance how to improve the recovery and beneficiation of your minerals. Learn how to improve your elemental precision analysis. Our experts not only provide theory but also demonstrate fundamentals of good sample preparation, analysis and making sense of the data. Look out as they also share about solutions that support your high throughput environment. This is by way of helping you to achieve up-time and prevent downtime, while maintaining a high level of accuracy and repeatability. Beyond XRF elemental analysis, learn about other complementary methods like X-ray diffraction and online NIR, that you can adopt at various stages of your process. Whether for better exploration site mapping to sharper grade and process control.
This edition of the OMA conference is relevant for anyone working on nickel, whether in a service laboratory or at the mine site - lab and processing plant.
- Kevin Dignadice, 4D Ventures and Development Inc
- Michael De La Paz, Business Line Manager, DKSH Philippines
- Mark Mangogtong, Application Specialist for Malvern Panalytical, DKSH Philippines
- Alan Boey, DKSH Center of Excellence Product Specialist for elemental and mineralogical monitoring solutions by Malvern Panalytical
- Arnel Esteban, Service Manager, DKSH Philippines
- Joeyrey Tagama, Technical Specialist, DKSH Philippines
- Josh Xiong, Application Specialist for elemental analysis, Malvern Panalytical
Preguntas más frecuentes
Who should attend:
- Anyone working in mining, exploration and processing of nickel
- Anyone in consultancy groups or service laboratories
- Geologists, laboratory managers, plant managers, technical specialists