ASD pioneered the science of field spectroscopy over 25 years ago and continues to lead the industry with the world's most trusted field-portable UV/Vis/NIR/SWIR spectroradiometers covering the full solar reflected spectrum.
The ASD FieldSpec 4 line of full-range spectroradiometers delivers the fastest and most accurate spectral field measurements available from any commercial field-portable spectroradiometer. The FieldSpec® HandHeld 2 hand-held spectroradiometer is the low-cost, easy to use, visible-near infrared (VNIR) alternative to the full-range FieldSpec 4 product line.
- The FieldSpec 4 spectroradiometer is designed specifically around the challenges researchers face when collecting spectral measurements in the field.
- Full-range detection capacity (350 nm – 2500 nm) provides uniform Vis/NIR/SWIR data collection across the entire solar irradiance spectrum.
- Faster integration speed allows more measurements in a limited solar collection time window.
- Superior signal throughput and greatly improved radiometric calibration accuracy over signal-to-noise, and radiometric performance ensure data integrity in suboptimal atmospheric conditions.
- Long-range wireless increases collection coverage potential from a stationary base of operations.
- A permanent fiber optic cable design provides superior signal throughput over detachable fiber optic cable systems and a ruggedized design reduces the risk of signal loss from broken optical fibers.
- The customized fully adjustable ergonomic Pro-Pack backpack is designed specifically around the workflow rigors of field research. Durable and lightweight, the Pro-Pack backpack makes field portability a reality with the FieldSpec 4 product line and comes standard with every instrument.