Do you work better with a supportive team?
Just like humans, your analytical instruments work better together. By combining their strengths, you can get more out of them than each one alone. And that’s where O_blend comes in!
The O_blend software package helps to implement calibrations into the CNA online analyzer system. The software compares the results from the CNA cross-belt analyzer with those of the Zetium lab XRF and provides a statistical and graphical data analysis, which helps to implement outer loop correction on the CNA online analyzer. This helps the CNA to operate consistently at peak accuracy. In short, this produces Zetium-like accuracy with the CNA instrument. You optimize your kiln feed, use less energy, and produce higher quality clinker.
Boosting quality while cutting CO2 emissions is a powerful combination – which is why we’re hosting a free webinar dedicated to this topic. And you’re invited!
- Rajendra Mishra - Global Product Manager CNA, Malvern Panalytical
- Michael Amrhein - Head of Online Control
Who should attend?
- Project managers at cement EPC companies
- Cement plant managers
- Quality control and process managers at cement plants
What will you learn?
- How to reduce and optimize your energy consumption
- How O_blend enhances the quality of clinker in combination with the CNA Pentos and Zetium
- Why it’s so important to optimize kiln operations to reduce CO2 emissions
- …and much more!