HighScore Plus Software
For polycrystalline materials, whether you are interested in improved process control, or doing research and development, understanding your materials starts very often with understanding the powder diffraction pattern.
After identification of all phases present in your sample with Malvern Panalytical’s HighScore with the Plus Option this all-in-one software suite continues to support you with your analysis.
Whether your focus is on quantification with or without the Rietveld method, profile fitting, or pattern treatment; HighScore Plus is the solution and helps you perform your daily analyses.
Want to find out more about using this software package?
Look at our Webinars on demand:
- XRD data analysis on HighScore Plus software - what's new
- Get the most out of your HighScore (Plus) with the latest functionalities and improvements
- How to calculate a pair distribution function with Malvern Panalytical’s HighScore software suite
- XRD phase quantification tutorial
- XRD phase quantification tutorial: Rietveld refinement
- Improving your phase search mapping for XRD analysis
- Improving your phase analysis and profile fitting
- XRD phase quantification tutorial: crystallinity calculation
- Focus on Pharma: Solid Form Analysis - Extend your understanding
Register for our Ask an Expert! webinars you may be interested in:
Advanced Material Analysis and Simulation Software (AMASS) provides comprehensive functionality for displaying, analyzing, simulating, and fitting X-ray scattering data from nano-layered structures. Reflectometry methods provide you with information about film thicknesses, densities together with surface and interface roughness. High resolution methods such as rocking curves, 2-axes scans, reciprocal space maps allow you to obtain strain and composition measurements from epitaxial layer structures.
These and similar thin films are commonly researched for example in electronics and photovoltaics applications in a variety of devices ranging from LEDs and displays to solar cells and power electronics for mobile phones and telecommunications.
Want to find out more about using this software package? Look at our Webinars on demand!
- Discover our new advanced software suite for analysis of layered structures
- Advance your thin films research for battery, semiconductor, electronics and more
- What X-ray diffraction reciprocal space mapping tells you about your material
- High-resolution diffraction - Exploration of the reciprocal space with high speed
- Best practices - Fitting of X-ray reflectivity data with X’Pert Reflectivity