In order to achieve reliable PDF results, sample preparation and experimental setup must be completely under control, as well as the measurement strategy must be optimized. All this and other experimental aspects will be covered in this session by our experts.
Don’t forget to bring your questions or submit them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or using the #MPexpert hashtag on Twitter. Questions and data for this webinar can be submitted up to 3 weeks up front.
This expanded webinar, a 2 hour in depth presentation, is part of our ‘Ask an expert’ webinar series. These live webinars are meant for students, researchers, and professors alike who want to sharpen their analytical methods, deepen their knowledge, or find out how to improve their data. We’ll provide extensive materials analysis information and answer your most frequently asked questions. In other words, it’s the ultimate way to improve your materials science research and engineering knowledge.
Free to attend any of the classes.
- Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in X-ray diffraction and pdf analysis.
- Students, researchers or professors, interested in improving their materials science research and engineering knowledge with our analytical solutions. If you are a novice with PDF analysis on a laboratory instrument, or in any case if you would like to get the best out of your total scattering data, you are welcome to register and participate to this online session.
- What will you learn?
- Get control over sample preparation and experimental setup
- Learn how to collect the most reliable total scattering data
- Learn how to get the best out of your data