What does it take to develop a robust and reliable method for solid form analysis? How can you be sure that your methods for X-Ray Powder Diffraction (XRPD) measurements satisfy the latest regulatory guidance?
Join this webinar to discover how Malvern Panalytical’s unique combination of analytical instrumentation and CRO services can take your solid form analysis to the next level.
Whether you need help:
- applying quality by design (QbD) principles to analytical method development
- applying appropriate regulatory guidance (ICH Q6A, ICH Q2B and USP)
- or securing method transfer from pre-clinical development towards scale-up and manufacturing
We have the tools and expertise that you need for successful method development.
Through a combination of theoretical principles and real-life case studies, you will see why XRPD is so important and how this technique delivers robust methods that ensure drug products meet target performance profiles.
Our experts in the solid form analysis of pharmaceuticals, Dr. Natalia Dadivanyan and Dr. Caroline German will share their inside knowledge and show how you can make the impossible possible with help of Malvern Panalytical’s expertise, services and instrumentation.
Dr. Natalia Dadivanyan - Field Application Scientist X-ray Products - Application and Business Development Pharma and Food Sector
- Who should attend?
- Anyone working in method development
- Anyone involved in the manufacturing of drug products
- Anyone engaged in the development of pharmaceuticals
- What will you learn?
- Understand the regulatory guidance relating to solid form analysis
- Get insight on how specifications may be set for XRPD analysis
- Learn how to ensure robust method development