Malvern Panalytical is proud to be taking part of the 2022 RACI congress. During this congress, Malvern Panalytical unveils intelligent solutions for materials research. This spans from sharing new application methods to achieving better research analysis and data interpretation; to new intelligent technology with an improved user interface that still delivers uncompromised data quality.
Visit Malvern Panalytical at booths #10-11 from 4 - 8 July. Catch our daily demos at our booth with our latest analytical instruments. Interested to have a one-on-one chat with our specialists? Register now!
Mon, 4 Jul: Empyrean III XRD
- 12.45 - 1.15pm: Grand unveil of the new intelligent Empyrean III. Automated batch sampling of solids, powders, thin films and more. Plus enjoy excellent sensitivity and data resolution.
Tue, 5 Jul: New 1Der detector
- 12.45 - 1.15pm: Unveiling our new 1Der detector, with our Empyrean platform, for the complete solution to removing fluorescence at its source
Wed, 6 Jul: Aeris compact XRD
- 12.45 - 1.15pm: Unveiling the new and improved Aeris with upgraded features including thin film analysis, transmission geometry and more
Thur, 7 July: Advanced XRD experiments
- 12.45 - 1.15pm: Learn how to set up an in-operando experiment on your battery pouch cell, using the intelligent Empyrean III XRD
Fri, 8 July: Epsilon 4 powerful benchtop XRF
- 12.45 - 1.15pm: Innovative, rapid, non-destructive elemental analysis on the Epsilon 4 for more accurate XRD phase quantification
Posters and talks by our specialists
Tue, 5 July
- 3.40 - 5pm: Talk/poster at 6.5 Inorganic Chemistry: In-situ synthesis of metal fluorides with controlled chemistry
Thur, 7 July
- 3.40 - 5pm: Talk at 13.7 Supramolecular Chemistry Symposium: Water cluster structure in the MoF CAU-10-x (X=H/OH): a powder diffraction perspective
- 6.20 - 8pm: Poster at Future / Green Energy Materials: Analysis of catalytic ink used for proton exchange membrane fuel cells (PEMFC)
Academia related promotions
Interested in getting 1 year of free XRD software licenses? Check out this special promotion for academia over here.
Young Scientist Award: We are giving away 5000Euros to the lucky winner who shares his/her research publication involving any of our Malvern Panalytical instruments. More information over here
- Dr Olga Narygina, Application Specialist for X-ray diffraction at Malvern Panalytical
Who should attend?
- Anyone working in battery research or quality control/manufacturing
- Anyone who is keen to learn about the latest technology for battery and raw materials characterization
What will you learn?
- Latest analytical technologies for materials characterization
- Complementary methods that could be used to test the elemental to structural composition using XRF and XRD technologies and more