Thank you for acquiring OmniTrust for your Malvern Panalytical instrument!
Now, let's get you up-and-running and ready to use it.
Once your analytical instrument has been installed and qualified by a Malvern Panalytical representative and you are ready to use it, we want you to get the most out of the regulated environment tools and be able to tailor them to your workflow.
We have included places on the e-learning course, for two users, as part of your Local management package and a further 2 users per year if you have the Central management subscription. Additional e-learning courses can be purchased from your local Malvern Panalytical representative using the part number ELC0100 or directly from the e-store.
Your documentation packs should contain:
- Regulated Environment Compliance Test
- Regulated Environment Compliance Guide
- Installation Qualification / Operational Qualification Documentation
If you would like further information about product compliance and analytical instrument qualifications, you may find these additional resources useful:
- Read about Product Compliance
- Video: Meet the team behind the OmniTrust applications
- Launch event: OmniTrust launch event
- Download the OmniTrust Brochure
If you experience any issues with your e-learning access, please don't hesitate to reach out to us or contact your local account manager.