Date d'enregistrement: April 26 2018
This Malvern Panalytical webinar features the ASD TerraSpec® Halo Mineral Identifier. This webinar discusses features, best practices and tips & tricks of how to most efficiently use this spectrometer to achieve the quality mineral analysis results you need.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Overview of the ASD TerraSpec® Halo’s most common features
- Review of Halo Manager – creating projects and locations
- Features of the TerraSpec Halo and Halo Manager not typically discussed in Halo Training
- Maintenance best practices
- Tips and tricks of the instrument – your most technical questions answered
About the speaker, Michaela Kastanek:
Michaela Kastanek is an ASD Chemometrics Specialist on the SummitCAL Solutions Team. She holds a B.S. degree in Biology from Colorado State University. She has been with ASD for 8 years and has worked on varied research projects involving pulp and paper, mining, art preservation, biomass characterization in feed crops, oyster health characterization, and many more! Michaela is the principle trainer for the TerraSpec Halo instrument as well as ASD’s Instrumentation and Chemometrics classes. She has traveled around the world teaching fundamentals on ASD instruments and chemometrics.