Mastersizer and the technique of laser diffraction are synonymous with particle sizing.
Mastersizer leads the market for particle size analysis.It is a lynchpin in industries as diverse as cement manufacture, food formulation, and pharmaceutical development. It is the reliable analytical workhorse, delivering valuable data and insight to many thousands of users every day.
So why is the Mastersizer 3000 so readily trusted by so many people? And what makes laser diffraction particle size analysis the centerpiece of thousands of laboratories across the world? Join leading experts from the world of particle sizing to discover why customers choose Malvern Panalytical and Mastersizer for their routine analysis needs.
You’ll learn about:
- What makes Mastersizer and laser diffraction so important for materials analysis
- Unlimited access to a wealth of laser diffraction and particle size analysis knowledge via our applications team, product managers and technical specialists
- Our friendly and proactive customer support team
- Our dedicated and passionate team of instrument engineers
- How to access method development, method transfer and method validation support via Concept Life Sciences
- Discover what makes Mastersizer stand out from the crowd, and why, when people think particle sizing’, they think ‘Mastersizer’.
- We’d love you to join us.
Steve Ward-Smith - Strategic Account Manager Pharma and Food - Malvern Panalytical
Mark Walters - Product Manager Micro materials - Malvern Panalytical
Pour en savoir plus
- - Who should attend?
Current and future Mastersizer 3000 customers. Users of Mastersizer 2000 and other laser diffraction systems looking for a more rounded offering and considering transfer to the Mastersizer 3000.
- What will you learn?
Understand why the Mastersizer 3000 is the market-leading laser diffraction particle sizing instrument
Review Malvern Panalytical’s unrivalled range of support and aftersales services
Explore the method development, validation and platform-to-platform method transfer capabilities offered by Concept Life Sciences