This data sheet demonstrates the time savings achieved with SumXcore technology for the analysis of iron ores by XRF.
In large-volume environments, like in the iron ore industry, any time savings that can be made in the laboratory, without a loss in accuracy and precision, result in higher sample throughput and faster turnaround times for fast-moving commodities.
Integration of the revolutionary ED core into the Zetium spectrometer delivers unique benefits for mining and metals applications, such as:
• Reduced measurement times
• Identification and flagging of unexpected elements in production
• Fast sample screening
• Spectrum archiving
Pas encore inscrit?
Sign up for free today. By registering you will have free access to exclusive content including
- Webinars, presentations and videos
- Application notes, technical notes, articles, white papers and software downloads
And in addition you will receive
- Our regular eNews including the latest news, education, events and offers from Malvern Panalytical