Steel is widely used in our daily lives. It is the basic material used in construction and car manufacturing, as well as household appliances. In order to maintain its properties over a long period of time, high quality is a fundamental requirement. X-ray fluorescence is the technique used for quality control for both bulk analysis and small spot analysis and elemental distribution mapping.
The integration of the ED core into the Zetium spectrometer sees two technologies, namely WD- and EDXRF, converging to make a unique and powerful analytical heart called SumXcore technology, which delivers specific benefits for metals applications, such as:
• Reduced measurement times
• Identification and flagging of unexpected elements in production
• Fast sample screening
• Spectrum archiving
Pas encore inscrit?
Sign up for free today. By registering you will have free access to exclusive content including
- Webinars, presentations and videos
- Application notes, technical notes, articles, white papers and software downloads
And in addition you will receive
- Our regular eNews including the latest news, education, events and offers from Malvern Panalytical