|00:00:00||Efficient minerals processing - what’s particle size monitoring got to do with it? - Ulf Willén|
|00:22:00||Mineralogical monitoring applications - Case studies on how companies are using X-ray diffraction (XRD) - Dr. Sabine Verryn|
|00:42:00||Determination of lithium in different ores determined by X-ray diffraction (XRD) and statistical methods - Prof. Dr.Dr. Herbert Pöllmann|
|01:08:00||Keeping up with increased demand and working in Covid-19 safe distancing measures: why you should re-think robo-lab automation and on-line analysis for liquor monitoring - Hari Bashar|
|01:30:00||Advances in elemental analysis using XRF – increased throughput with combined ED and WDXRF technologies, cluster analysis, small spot analysis - Armand Jonkers|
|01:48:00||Analysis of Ferro Chrome production samples using ED-XRF spectrometry - Hendrika Bosch|
|02:09:00||The importance of accurate analysis for the monitoring of mining and beneficiation processes in Iron Ore and other industries - Italian Mashego|
|02:28:00||How optimizing your sample preparation leads to better control of your process - Dr. José Eduardo F.C. Gardolinski|
Together with guest speakers we share knowledge for exploration to process optimization and environmental monitoring by improving the analysis of raw materials and process streams.
News and advances in X-ray fluorescence, X-Ray diffraction, on-line monitoring (CNA), particle size and morphology analysis, near infrared (NIR) characterization and sample preparation will be presented.
Day 2 Agenda
- Optimising your energy consumption and efficiency during processing: why you should monitor particle size during grinding, transport, spray drying and more
- Precision mining for better grade control & process savings: why companies should pay more attention to ore mineralogy using X-ray diffraction
- Mineralogical monitoring applications: Case studies on how companies are using XRD
- Keeping up with increased demand and working in Covid-19 safe distancing measures: why you should re-think robo-lab automation and online analysis for liquor monitoring
- Advances in elemental analysis using XRF: increased throughput with combined ED and WDXRF technologies, cluster analysis, small spot analysis
- How optimizing your sample preparation leads to better control of your process
- Q&A, Close
Are you working for a mining company or technical association? Are you a researcher, professor or professional seeking knowledge to increase recovery rates and efficiency? Then this event is designed for you. Especially with the current COVID-19 pandemic situation, we will focus on solutions that protect people in the laboratories and allow continuous operation with a minimal number of operators.
To watch the presentations from Day 1, please click here.