With image analysis, seeing really is believing! This is your opportunity to see the Morphologi 4 automated image analysis system in action from the comfort of your desk – or maybe your living room!
The first webinar in our Automated Image Analysis Masterclass introduced the basics of this exciting and enlightening technology. Now it’s time to see it in practice.
You’ll join our applications specialists in the lab to see how they prepare a sample, set up a measurement, and most importantly the images we can acquire! We’ll also be showing you how the features of the Morphologi 4 software can ease your data interpretation and ultimately help you solve those tricky particle problems!
As it’s live from the lab, there will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions of our applications specialists – it’s almost as if you’re there with them in the lab! Please join us for an informative and interesting hour of imaging!
- Nejea Davis - Laboratory Coordinator - Malvern Panalytical
Who should attend?
- Scientist in research and development interested in particle characterization
- Engineers in process and quality control interested in particle characterization
- Anyone interested in particle shape measurements
What will you learn?
- See how to prepare a sample for automated image analysis
- Learn how to set up a measurement on the Morphologi 4, to get the best data
- Find out what information is provided by an automated image analysis measurement
- See what the images generated by automated image analysis look like
- Understand how the Morphologi 4 software can help you in interpreting image analysis data