Fecha registrada: June 29 2016
Duration: 43 minutes 13 seconds
Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC) studies of lipid thermotropic phase transitions:
- Why use DSC for characterization?
- What information does DSC provide?
- The basics of liposome preparation – various techniques (membranes of a single lipid and lipid mixtures; liposomes as model membranes; liposomes in drug delivery)
- The importance of a rigid preparation protocol – inter- and intra-sample variability
- Mixtures of lipids and other compounds – what can DSC reveal?