Monitoring liquid process streams is crucial for refining operations. Check out how you can save money throughout the refining process, with our solution for on-line production control.
Save additional €265.000/year by highly reproducible and low-maintenance sulfur analysis compared to any other sulfur analyzer, with Epsilon Xflow.
- Reduce conflicts between lab and on-line results (ASTM D2622, ISO 13032) saving precious time for product release, reducing temporarily higher give-away and costly re-analysis: savings €100.000/year
- Quickly switch between process streams: savings €50.000/year
- Reduce instrument- and calibration maintenance: savings €15.000/year and 5 days/year
- Reduce costly batch re-blending by faster on-line results: savings €10.000 per re-blend batch
Easy on line production control of liquid process streams
Customized integration of the Epsilon Xflow into your production process guarantees results right from the start. Malvern Panalytical’s specialists offer a complete solution for integration, including required sample conditioning systems, probes, fast loop pumps and more.
The Epsilon Xflow on-line liquid analyzer, is specifically designed for continuous elemental composition analysis of any liquid. The on-line solution provides real-time elemental insight in your processes, thereby leading to more efficient plant operations and reduced costs.
- Multi-element analyzer with low detection limits
- Monitor and control your processes via Plant Control System
- Chemical resistance for a wide range of liquids
- Designed according to ATEX requirements
- Low maintenance
- Excellent long-term repeatability