Microfocus X-ray Tube
For imaging and non-destructive material testing
Malvern Panalytical’s revolutionary Microfocus X-ray Tube is ideal for imaging, inspection, gauging and non-destructive testing.
An innovative grounded anode design provides optimal performance for:
• Power load
• Close optical coupling
• Reliability and lifetime
The Microfocus Tube is available to X-ray equipment manufacturers in 60 kV, 90 kV and 160 kV versions. Spot sizes range from 10 to 50 μm. Tubes are supplied with a dedicated 19 inch rack high-voltage generator.
Features and benefits
Additional features and benefits include:
• High power
• Superior stability of intensity and spot size/position
• Adjustable focal spot size
• Compact metal-ceramic design
• Wide selection of anode materials
• Low cost of ownership
• Dedicated optimized HV generator.