We’re not going to turn lead into gold, but we will tell you how physical and chemical measurements at the microscale will help you to make better drug formulations by looking at:
- Where physicochemical measurements fit into the drug development process
- How the information from particle size, shape and chemical measurements helps you to understand drug performance and processability
- The solutions available from Malvern Panalytical and Concept Life Sciences to help you
We’ll bring this all together by looking at some case studies where we’ve looked at how to assess dissolution, solubility and bioavailability in different applications using the Mastersizer 3000 and the Morphologi 4 and 4-ID.
Anne Virden Ph.D. - Product manager Micro-Materials
Deborah Huck Jones - Group Product Manager Micro-Materials
Pour en savoir plus
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in drug product formulation
- Anyone interested in best practice for measuring critical material attributes for drug products
What will you learn?
- How physico-chemical measurements affect drug performance and processability
- How particle size and shape affect drug performance and processability
- Learn more about Malvern Panalytical’s solutions for particle size, shape and chemical identification