Learn how Concept Life Sciences (CLS) and Malvern Panalytical can accelerate the progress of your protein-polymer projects.
We’ll be joined by Dr Jamie Stokes, a medicinal chemist and research leader at CLS, who will present a protein PEGylation case study to introduce the field, discuss the current state-of-the-art, and highlight on-going challenges with these novel modalities.
Jamie will be joined by Dr Serena Agostini, a polymer chemist and expert in size exclusion chromatography. Serena will show you how Malvern Panalytical’s OMNISEC platform can help you understand the composition of crude protein-polymer bioconjugation reaction mixtures to facilitate the identification of optimal reaction conditions without protein purification.
You will also discover how multi-detection SEC and compositional analysis can speed up your biologics research and development.
In addition to the learning outcomes listed below, there is Q+A session where you’ll hear Jamie and Serena answer specific questions from the audience.
- Dr. Jamie Stokes - Research Leader, Concept Life Sciences
- Dr. Serena Agostini - Product Technical Specialist - Malvern Panalytical
Pour en savoir plus
Who should attend?
- All pharmaceutical scientists working in biotech, biologics, conjugates and antibody drug conjugates. Academics. All working in analysis, biologic characterization and bioanalytics. Materials scientists and those working with copolymers.
What will you learn?
- The current protein-polymer conjugate landscape
- The state-of-the-art, technology within the protein PEGylation field
- A novel approach to PEGylated Asparaginase
- New features of the Malvern Panalytical OMNISEC
- How OMNISEC can speed up analysis of crude protein-polymer bioconjugation reaction mixtures