Providing a wealth of data about protein characteristics, size-exclusion chromatography (SEC) plays a critical role in the characterization of biologics. However, this popularity of this technique can lead to bottlenecks developing and costs mounting.
Are your samples getting held up as they wait for SEC analysis? Are your assay costs mounting due to sample volume requirements for multiple instruments?
The latest advances for OMNISEC can help you eliminate these bottlenecks and reduce sample volumes. Combining the speed of ultra-high-performance liquid chromatography (UHPLC or UPLC®) with the data-rich insights of multi-detector SEC in one analytical platform, you can now run even more measurements on OMNISEC, giving you faster throughput while reducing the volume of sample required and delivering the data you need much faster.
Join OMNISEC Product Manager, John Stenson, to find out how the latest advances for OMNISEC REVEAL help you release more data from your sample, including:
- Absolute molecular weight - without the need for column calibration
- Levels of aggregation and oligomerization
- Compositional analysis
- Direct reporting of specific CQAs for AAVs - e.g. viral titre, % full rAAV
That’s right: label-free, standards-free, robust results, underpinned by market-leading sensitivity, meaning you never miss the finer details.
- John Stenson - Product Manager - Nanomaterials
Who should attend?
- Scientists working on the characterization of biological products
- Those using UPLC who are looking to implement size exclusion chromatography
What will you learn?
- Learn about the benefits of combining UPLC separations with Malvern Panalytical’s OMNISEC REVEAL
- Learn how advanced multi-detection from OMNISEC REVEAL can unlock more data from your samples
- Find the perfect pairing of multi-detection SEC and UPLC separations