Carbon footprint reductions and ‘net zero’ targets are key focuses for the cement industry right now. And there are several new ways for the industry to reduce its carbon footprint, including alternative materials and fuels. Whatever the approach, reliable process control is key. At the same time, many cement and lime quarries are aging and providing poorer-quality stone. To achieve true sustainability, we’ll need to address all these challenges.
In this webinar, our Product Managers will discuss analytical solutions for improving chemical quality control and optimizing your processes. First, we’ll briefly highlight how our product portfolio can provide data for control of the entire process. We’ll then focus in on real-time solutions – specifically, the benefits of our CNA Pentos cross-belt analyzer.
You’ll learn about best practices from other cement plants and discover the latest analytical trends to help you carefully monitor your raw materials – whether they’re traditional or alternatives.
This webinar will be available in two sessions. Please pick the time that fits your schedule.
- North America and Europe time zone - April 12th 2022: 10.30 AM (EST)
- Asia and Australia time zone – April 21th 2022: 16.00 PM (AEST)
- Jeffrey Kemmerer - Global Product Manager - Malvern Panalytical and
- Rajendra Mishra - Product Manager - Malvern Panalytical
Who should attend?
- Plant and Process Managers, Quality Control, Process Control and Maintenance personnel of cement and Lime plants
- Anyone in construction, consultancy relating to cement and emissions control
What will you learn?
- How controlling raw mix chemistry can reduce fuel and energy consumption
- Why improved chemical composition is vital for achieving ‘net zero’ goals
- How real-time measurement can support stable operations with alternate fuels or raw materials
- How real-time measurements and sorting of raw materials can extend quarry life
- Ore Sorting