Join us to learn how OMNISEC, Malvern Panalytical’ s multi-detection SEC* solution, can help you accelerate the development of adeno-associated virus-based formulations.
OMNISEC combines the power of multi-detection SEC, compositional analysis and UPLC**, helping you enhance your understanding of your vector’s structure. This can help you answer essential questions like:
- is the transgene or mRNA encapsulated in the vector?
- is my process reproducible?
- what happens with the vector and payload under stress?
Answering these questions accurately, with robust data, is essential to AAV formulation development, and helps to predict sample stability.
This webinar will give your insights into how OMNISEC can enhance sample characterization and deliver valuable insight into your sample, covering:
- An introduction multi-detection SEC and how OMNISEC delivers multiple sample characteristics in one measurement
- How compositional analysis is used in AAV characterization
- Why adding UPLC to multi-detection analysis can improve sample throughput while decreasing sample input
Register now to learn how OMNISEC can assist you in the characterization of AAV delivery vectors for gene therapy therapeutics and vaccines.
*Size exclusion chromatography
** High-performance liquid chromatography
- Jessica Watts - Applications Specialist - Separations Applications, Malvern Panalytical
Who should attend?
- Scientists working in pharmaceutical and biologic analytical development, formulation and stability assessment.
- Those working with viral vector development, gene therapies and associated sample types.
What will you learn?
- Understand how OMNISEC is used to characterize viral vectors
- Learn how compositional analysis improves characterization – using rAAV samples as an example
- Learn how UPLC delivers faster sample throughput AND robust characterization