RS3 refers to the third version of this ASD application and is pronounced "RS cubed." Its purpose is:
- to control the operation of an ASD general-purpose spectroradiometer; and
- to receive and store the spectral data transmitted from an ASD spectroradiometer.
Not registered yet?
Sign up for free today. By registering you will have free access to exclusive content including
- Webinars, presentations and videos
- Application notes, technical notes, articles, white papers and software downloads
And in addition you will receive
- Our regular eNews including the latest news, education, events and offers from Malvern Panalytical