Just-in-time weighing for optimal precision and repeatability!
Claisse LeDoser-12 is a 12-position weighing instrument. It automatically weighs samples and dispenses borate flux with high precision so you get highly accurate XRF analytical results. Its three weighing modes (sample-to-flux ratio, catch weight and absolute weight) allow it to be seamlessly integrated in your laboratory procedures.
Performing the weighing step manually is a very tedious and time-consuming task for employees working in a laboratory. LeDoser-12 solves this issue by precisely weighing the sample and dispensing the borate flux, thereby saving up to 90% of labour time related to this step. This instrument is a must-have in a laboratory since it ensures consistent and high-quality analytical results without users becoming distracted or tired.
This LIMS-ready automatic dispensing balance can be interfaced with a barcode reader to guarantee sample traceability and easy data transfer. It also avoids sample misidentification or inversion, a key to keeping high quality assurance.
By eliminating the pre-weighing step, ensuring constant sample throughput and prioritizing samples, LeDoser-12 instrument optimizes the synchronization of the sample preparation process and makes sure you get your samples ready just in time for fusion.
Other benefits of LeDoser-12 instrument:
- Quick ROI
- Low cost of ownership
- Safe and intuitive to use
Features and benefits
- Samples are ready just in time by eliminating the pre-weighing step and ensuring constant sample throughput, Le-Doser-12 instrument optimizes the synchronization of the sample preparation process and enables you to get your samples ready just in time for the subsequent fusion and analysis steps
- Three different weighing modes: sample-to-flux ratio, catch weight and absolute weight
- No need to precisely weigh the sample (can be scooped or roughly weighed)
- No need to weigh all quantities of sample and flux in advance
- Multilingual interface
- Made of durable parts and contains a robust industrial-grade balance. It design prevents flux infiltration in the mechanism and ensures low maintenance
- Two piece carousel for easy crucible handling
- Prioritization of samples
- No manual data transfer since it is LIMS ready (avoiding errors in data input and saving time)
- The bar-code reader option guarantees traceability and avoids the risk of losing track of the sample
|Electrical:||Voltage: 100-240 V
Current: 1 A
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
|Dimensions:||Height: 51 cm (20 in.)
Depth: 51 cm (20 in.)
Width: 45.5 cm (18 in.)
|Weight:||19 kg (42 lb.)|
Fluxes and chemicals
Borate fluxes and chemicalsYour first choice to fuse samples for XRF, ICP and AA analysis
Fusion monitorQuick and error-free proactive monitoring for your fusion instruments
Oxidizers and non-wetting agent
Pre-weighed fluxesHave you ever thought about the amount of time you spend weighing flux?