Just-in-time weighing for optimal precision and repeatability!
Claisse LeDoser-12 is a 12-position weighing instrument. It automatically weighs samples and dispenses borate flux with high precision so you get highly accurate XRF analytical results. Its three weighing modes (sample-to-flux ratio, catch weight and absolute weight) allow it to be seamlessly integrated in your laboratory procedures.
Performing the weighing step manually is a very tedious and time-consuming task for employees working in a laboratory. LeDoser-12 solves this issue by precisely weighing the sample and dispensing the borate flux, thereby saving up to 90% of labour time related to this step. This instrument is a must-have in a laboratory since it ensures consistent and high-quality analytical results without users becoming distracted or tired.
This LIMS-ready automatic dispensing balance can be interfaced with a barcode reader to guarantee sample traceability and easy data transfer. It also avoids sample misidentification or inversion, a key to keeping high quality assurance.
By eliminating the pre-weighing step, ensuring constant sample throughput and prioritizing samples, LeDoser-12 instrument optimizes the synchronization of the sample preparation process and makes sure you get your samples ready just in time for fusion.
Other benefits of LeDoser-12 instrument:
- Quick ROI
- Low cost of ownership
- Safe and intuitive to use
Features and benefits
- Samples are ready just in time by eliminating the pre-weighing step and ensuring constant sample throughput, Le-Doser-12 instrument optimizes the synchronization of the sample preparation process and enables you to get your samples ready just in time for the subsequent fusion and analysis steps
- Three different weighing modes: sample-to-flux ratio, catch weight and absolute weight
- No need to precisely weigh the sample (can be scooped or roughly weighed)
- No need to weigh all quantities of sample and flux in advance
- Multilingual interface
- Made of durable parts and contains a robust industrial-grade balance. It design prevents flux infiltration in the mechanism and ensures low maintenance
- Two piece carousel for easy crucible handling
- Prioritization of samples
- No manual data transfer since it is LIMS ready (avoiding errors in data input and saving time)
- The bar-code reader option guarantees traceability and avoids the risk of losing track of the sample
Fluxes and chemicals
Borate fluxes and chemicalsYour first choice to fuse samples for XRF, ICP and AA analysis
Fusion monitorQuick and error-free proactive monitoring for your fusion instruments
Oxidizers and non-wetting agent
Pre-weighed fluxesHave you ever thought about the amount of time you spend weighing flux?