Fecha registrada: June 18 2020
Over our series of XRD related webinars, you've seen the data quality of our latest compact X-ray diffractometer, Aeris, and how it rivals the performance even of other floorstanding XRD in the market. In this session, our application specialist, Dr Nicholas Norberg, operates the Aeris benchtop from our supply center in the Netherlands. He will demonstrate its ease of use and functionality using several application examples. Look out for how Malvern Panalytical adds value to industrial applications with this cutting edge technology. For instance how superior data quality can be reached in very short measurement times on the Aeris, in combination with fully automated Rietveld full pattern fitting and Partial least square regression analysis (PLSR) on our software. This allows the Aeris to be operated in quality and process control environments.
This demo at your desk webinar is brought to you by Dr Nicholas Norberg. Dr Martin Duriska, Technical Specialist for XRD, based in Sydney, Australia will be taking your questions during the question and answer segment. Not able to attend live? Go ahead and submit your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our free series of webinars: "Better XRD data analysis and interpretation for materials characterization":
- Webinar 1: Introduction to powder X-ray diffraction. More info
- Webinar 2: Studying battery cathode materials using X-ray diffraction More info
- Webinar 3: Expand your powder XRD applications for materials characterization research More info
- Webinar 4: Good vs bad XRD patterns: how to improve your phase analysis. More info
- Webinar 5: Better XRD data quality: importance of good sample preparation. More info
- Webinar 6: Improving your phase search mapping by defining your elemental range: introduction to elemental analysis using X-ray fluorescence. More info
- Webinar 7: Live demo at your desk - latest high performing XRD Benchtop.
- Webinar 8: XRD phase quantification tutorial - improve your XRD data analysis. More info
- Webinar 9: XRD data analysis on HighScore Plus version 4.9 - what's new? More info
- Webinar 10: Range of XRD instruments to aid materials characterization research. More info