These days, maintaining a cleanroom environment in line with ISO and federal classifications is nothing short of essential for any fab that wants to avoid limiting the type and quality of the semiconductors it produces. Fabs adopting the latest Semiconductor Equipment and Manufacturing International (SEMI) standards need to ensure their production lines are operating according to ISO cleanroom practices.
After four decades of experience in this field, we know our technology remains at the cutting edge of what is possible – but wherever our customers are in their own journey, we pride ourselves on having the systems to support them every step of the way. Our goal is to ensure that our high-performance instruments and software programs are accessible to labs and fabs working at all stages of the process from research to quality control. In line with this, we have designed our MRD XL to be fully modular.
- Tim Gorter - Product Manager Semiconductor Metrology - Malvern Panalytical
Who should attend?
- Anyone active in the compound semiconductor industry who operates or buys XRD equipment for metrology.
- Anyone active in the compound semiconductor industry responsible for cleanroom equipment.
What will you learn?
- Learn about the modularity of the MRD XL
- Learn about the cleanroom compliance feature of the MRD XL