Meet the Wafer XRD 300: your high-speed X-ray diffraction module for 300mm wafer production providing key data on a variety of essential parameters such as crystal orientation and geometric features like notches, flats and much more – designed to fit seamlessly into your process line.
Features and Benefits
Ultra-fast precision with our proprietary scan technology
The used method requires only one rotational scan to gather all the necessary data to fully determine the crystal orientation, which delivers high precision at a very low measuring time – in the range of a few seconds.
Fully automated handling and sorting
Wafer XRD 300 is designed to maximize your throughput and productivity. Full integration into your handling and sorting automation, makes it a powerful and efficient addition to your process.
Wafer XRD 300’s powerful automation fits easily into your new or existing process, as it is compatible with both MES and SECS/GEM interfaces.
High precision, deeper insight
Understand your materials like never before with Wafer XRD 300’s key measurements including:
- Crystal orientation
- Notch position, depth, and opening angle
- Flat position and length
- Further sensors available on request
The typical standard deviation tilt (example: Si 100) for the Azimuthal-scan is <0.003o.
Powerful and versatile
As semiconductor research evolves, it has never been more important to measure a variety of samples. Wafer XRD 300 makes analysis easy and fast for hundreds of materials, including:
- Al2O3 (sapphire)
- Production and processing
- Advancements in automation are changing our industries – and the Wafer XRD 300 is leading the charge as a practical, powerful solution to manage orientation measurements at unprecedented speeds.
- Quality control
- Wafer XRD 300 offers unparalleled efficiency and versatility for production quality control giving you highly accurate results in under 10 seconds.
- It is well-suited for 300mm production enviroments where integration into custom automation is key.
|10000+ Wafer per Month
|XRD axis vs notch / flat position
- Phone and remote support
- Preventive maintenance and checkups
- Flexible Customer Care Agreements
- Performance certificates
- Hardware and software upgrades
- Local and global support
- Turnkey solutions for elemental and structural semiconductor metrology
- Automation and consultancy
- Training and education