Date recorded: October 17 2017
This webinar focuses on the application study of forensic anthropology and on the analysis of post-mortem bones, featuring ASD’s LabSpec® 4 Standard-Res Lab Analyzer.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What is a forensic anthropologist, and what does one do?
- What is the postmortem interval (PMI), and why is it important?
- The basic material properties of bone
- How NIR can be used to classify broad PMI stages of skeletonized human remains using the LabSpec® 4 Standard Res Analyzer
- The results of some of the PMI classification models developed in CAMO “The Unscrambler® X” version 10.4 (LDA-PCA and PLSDA presented)