|00:02:45||Adeno Virus (Directly From Serum)|
|00:06:43||Small Viruses (35-45 nm)|
|00:07:42||Adeno Associated Virus (AAV)|
|00:11:06||AAV Aggression State: Thermal Stress Test|
|00:12:44||AAV Electrostatic Gold Labeling Approach|
|00:13:36||Electrostatic vs. Antibody approach|
|00:14:53||Optical Arrangement for NanoSight Instruments|
|00:15:53||Direct Visualization of Nanoparticles in Suspension|
|00:17:23||Concentration: Particles are Counted by Number|
|00:18:46||Analysis of 100 nm Fluorescence Standard Particles Suspended in FBS|
|00:20:22||Thank you for your attentionAny questions?|
• Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis (NTA) Characterization of Gold-Labeled Adeno Associated Virus (AAV) and Other Small Viruses
• NTA is an analytical tool that measures the size and concentration of virus particles.
• NTA can measure virus titer in about 5 minutes for viruses above Dh ~35 nm.
• AAV (Dh ~ 25 nm) is too small and does not scatter enough light to be measured directly by NTA.
• Gold-labeled AAV enhances the light scattering and enables NTA characterization to rapidly measure AAV particle concentration and aggregation state.