'How to Advance?' is the central theme of the second issue of X’Press in 2015. In our interview, Martijn Fransen, product marketing manager X-ray diffraction, shares his opinion about the recent advances in X-ray diffraction (XRD). However, not only X-ray diffraction can take care of advanced materials analyses. In our article about the new Epsilon 1 Pharma, we explain how X-ray fluorescence has gradually been introduced as the alternative method for the advanced quantification of catalyst residues in pharmaceutical materials. X-ray analysis methods certainly don’t stand still and we hope that these and the other articles inspire your interest in the latest advances.
In this issue, among other things:
• A productive synergy between X-rays and neutrons
• XRD applications now and in the future
• Epsilon 1 Pharma – Advanced quantification of catalyst residues in pharmaceutical materials
• Reliable automated quality check at Teijin Aramid
Not registered yet?
Sign up for free today. By registering you will have free access to exclusive content including
- Webinars, presentations and videos
- Application notes, technical notes, articles, white papers and software downloads
And in addition you will receive
- Our regular eNews including the latest news, education, events and offers from Malvern