The theme in this first edition of the new year is trust. Trust, in the meaning of ‘relying on’ or ‘having faith in’ is from all times and is the base of all relationships in personal and business life.
PANalytical’s systems usually serve one aspect of ‘trust’: they enable the user to trust the quality of his products. Our stories about banah UK Ltd., SoilCares and the Indian Hetero Drugs company show how these customers use our equipment for quality control. Does the newly developed cement contain the desired components, what is the exact composition of the analyzed soil and do the produced drugs only contain the specified compounds in their effective form – these are only some of the questions which can be answered by employing X-ray diffraction or X-ray fluorescence.
In this issue, among other things:
• PANalytical makes its mark in geopolymer cement with banah UK Limited
• PDF analysis: A twentyfirst century revolution?
• Trusted soil quality from SoilCares
• Advanced X-ray analysis for Hetero Drugs Limited R&D center
• PANalytical’s Remote Assistance Suite Always in control of your Axios/ Zetium system
Not registered yet?
Sign up for free today. By registering you will have free access to exclusive content including
- Webinars, presentations and videos
- Application notes, technical notes, articles, white papers and software downloads
And in addition you will receive
- Our regular eNews including the latest news, education, events and offers from Malvern